LOQI PAUL KLEE Park near Lu. Recycled Bag #PK.PL.R Multi
Bushes, trees and meadows. Paths in between. White boarded black signs. A lively play of advancing and retrieving colours. An interplay of warm and cold tones. Get lost in the Park near Lu. with the recycled tote bag by Paul Klee. "A line is a dot that went for a walk". © Zentrum Paul Klee, Bern
Expressionism, cubism, surrealism, and orientalism. Paul Klee paintings were influenced by multiple art movements. A Swiss born avant-garde artist, Klee developed a unique painting style that had a major impact in 20th-century modernism. During his time he was a member of a group of artists called Die Blaue Vier / The Blue Four with Wassily Kandinsky, Lyonel Feininger and Alexej von Jawlensky.
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Water resistant
- Made using waterless printing
- Size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5") | Handle is 27 cm (10.6")
- 56 g (1.98 oz) weigh
- Carry up to 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Zip pocket is 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5")
LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.