LOQI HILMA AF KLINT Childhood Recycled Bag #HK.CH Multi
Levitate with Hilma af Klint's recycled tote bag. Enveloped in hues from dusty orange to pale pinks and lavenders. Tumbling compositions of circles, spirals and pinwheels, and unfurling ribbonlike lines.
Hilma af Klint began creating radically abstract paintings in 1906. Bold, colourful and untethered from any recognizable references to the physical world. It was years before Kandinsky, Malevich, Mondrian and others would take similar strides to rid their own artwork of representational content.
© Courtesy of Stiftelsen Hilma af Klints Verk, Stockholm
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Water resistant
- Made using waterless printing
- Size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5") | Handle is 27 cm (10.6")
- 56 g (1.98 oz) weigh
- Carry up to 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Zip pocket is 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5")
LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.