Kula Bangles #396-47
These beautifully crafted bracelets are a must-have. Worn solo or stacked, our new Ankole Kula Bangles will instantly make any outfit feel pulled-together.
- 2.5" inside diameter, 3.25" outside diameter
- Set of 3 bangles
- Each bangle has been infused with 5 pieces of decorative brass rivets.
- Available in Mixed Ankole - sustainably sourced in Uganda
- Our artisans in Kampala, each a survivor of human trafficking, love working with Ankole Horn and are proud to have it represent their country to the world.
Our artisan jewelry is made with love and care. Following these steps will help keep your unique jewelry pieces looking their best year after year.
- Use a polishing cloth to clean your jewelry.
- Apply perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the jewelry, be sure to clean your items regularly.