Fisi Dog Collar
- Hand-beaded by a Maasai women's collective in Kenya
- Made with Kenyan leather, glass beads and a brass buckle
- Produced by an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture
- Each color of these beaded works represents a symbolic value in Maasai culture:
- Traditionally white signifies purity
- Blue symbolizes energy and represents the sky
- Green represents the land and health
- Yellow and orange represent hospitality and warmth
- Black represents the people
- Red represents their bravery and strength
- Each collar is individually handmade, so they may vary slightly from the images.
- Measurement in inch
Length to first hole
Length to last hole
S 10 1/2" 13" 3/4" M 14 1/2" 17" 1" L 17 1/2" 20" 1 1/2"