LOQI TOM OF FINLAND Use a Rubber Silver Metallic Bag #TF.SM Multi
Tom of Finland, a cult illustrator. By day he crafted campaigns of happy heterosexual couples buying soft drinks and laundry detergent for advertising. By night, he was otherwise occupied. Bulging muscles. Throbbing members. Motorcycles. Gay pride. Any time a stylist puts a young pop star in a leather biker cap for a magazine shoot, the impact of Tom of Finland is not far-off. The iconic artwork is depicted on the metallic silver bag.
Tom of Finland Uses a Rubber, 1987 © Tom of Finland Foundation.
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Water resistant
- Made using waterless printing
- Size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5") | Handle is 27 cm (10.6")
- 56 g (1.98 oz) weigh
- Carry up to 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Zip pocket is 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5")
LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.