LOQI HENRI DE TOULOUSE-LAUTREC Jane Avril & Aristide Bruant Bag #TL.JA Multi
Singing and dancing on the streets of Paris with Toulouse Lautrec's Jane Avril and Aristide Bruant tote bag. Henrie de Toulouse Lautrec Jane Avril,1899 © Moskau, Puschkin-Museum, Aristide Bruant in his Cabaret, 1893 © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
French artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec observed and documented the personalities and facets of Parisian nightlife and the French world of entertainment in the 1890s. His use of free-flowing, expressive line, often becoming pure arabesque, resulted in highly rhythmical compositions.
HENRI DE TOULOUSE LAUTREC Jane Avril,1899 © Moskau, Puschkin-Museum, Aristide Bruant in his Cabaret, 1893 © Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Water resistant
- Made using waterless printing
- Size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5") | Handle is 27 cm (10.6")
- 56 g (1.98 oz) weigh
- Carry up to 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Zip pocket is 11 .5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5")
LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.