Blossom Studs-Black #529-60
Our Blossom Studs are delicate and the perfect studs to compliment any outfit. They are simple enough to wear everyday
- Sustainably handcrafted by artisans escaping human trafficking
- Sustainable sourced in Kampala, Uganda
- Made with love in Kampala by a survivor of human trafficking who loves working with Ankole
- Ankole is a natural product known for unique and beautiful variations in color ranging from ivory black to creamy white
- Like fingerprints, no two polished pieces are alike
- When you purchase from our Ankole Line, you’re empowering girls and women seeking freedom and helping to ensure a sustainable local economy in Kampala, Uganda
Our artisan jewelry is made with love and care. Following these steps will help keep your unique jewelry pieces looking their best year after year.
- Use a polishing cloth to clean your jewelry.
- Apply perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the jewelry, be sure to clean your items regularly.