Vase Tête Color Mix Smoky
The Vase Tête Color Mix Smoky is a limited edition of our famous statement vase. It is molded in the likeness of one of our founders, Sebastien Nobile. He looks great used as a vase with your favorite flowers on a shelf or as a small carafe on your dining table.
- These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece.
- On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane.
- The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
- The Vase Tête Color Mix is available in a limited edition color mix called smoky. This combination has resulted in a look where you will see swirls of color throughout the glass.
- Each piece is unique in color and the amount of color can vary between each piece.
Hand-blown using only recycled glass
- Approximately 16cm high and 7.5cm wide.
- Volume approximately 23 cl.
- Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
- Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
- Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
- Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.