Nonna Light Blue
Nonna is Italian for grandma and is named in honor of Valentina’s grandmother. Nonna has a wide decorated bodice and a long neck with a flat rim and can be used as a vase or carafe.
- These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece.
- On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane.
- The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
This Nonna vase is a limited edition in light blue.
- Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
- Approximately 14cm high and 7cm wide.
- Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
- Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
- Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
- For all of our candles and candle holders please blow out your candle before the wick touches the glass.
- Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster.
When using your candle or candlestick holder, do not let the flame touch the glass. Blow the candle out once it gets close to the glass. Do not place your candle on a cool surface like marble. If the bottom of the hot candle comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Leave at least 1/2-cm of wax in the container to avoid cracking the bottom. Once you have finished burning your candle, hand wash with warm water and soap until the dried wax melts away. You now have a new La Soufflerie piece to use!