Lyonnais Quinquet Olive
The Lyonnais Quinquet Olive is inspired by the Festival of Lights in Lyon, France. This Lyonnaise tradition takes place every year on December 8th. Each house lights candles, putting them on the windowsills to light up the streets of the city. We like to use the Quinquet Lyonnais as a votive and also as a drinking glass (hot and cold).
- Made entirely by hand, one can find slight variations in size, texture and color between each piece, which makes the products all the more unique.
- At the base, below each piece, you will feel a small hollow. This indicates the location where the blower rod was broken once the piece was finished.
- This is a mark of commitment to a 100% handmade product.
Made entirely of recycled, mouth-blown glass.
- Approximately 7cm in height and 7cm in width.
- Slight variations in shape and size (about 1cm-2cm) may occur from piece to piece.
- Colored with natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
- Each order is hand washed and packaged with care.
- Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and maintain their luster. Not all plaster and terracotta parts are suitable for water.