Boule à Facette Transparent
Transparent Disco Ball holds a special place in our hearts. It's a small vase that we designed and created especially for Sébastien and Valentina's wedding. It was used at their wedding reception to hold a single Dahlia on each table. This vase is an inspiration from the old beveled glass vases you see at Parisian flea markets.
- Made entirely by hand, one can find slight variations in size, texture and color between each piece, which makes the products all the more unique.
- At the base, below each piece, you will feel a small hollow. This indicates the location where the blower rod was broken once the piece was finished.
- This is a mark of commitment to a 100% handmade product.
Made entirely of recycled, mouth-blown glass.
- Approximately 7cm in height and 9cm in width.
- Slight variations in shape and size (about 1cm-2cm) may occur from piece to piece.
- Each order is hand washed and packaged with care.
- Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and maintain their luster. Not all plaster and terracotta parts are suitable for water.