Bacchus is the Roman god of agriculture and wine. He wandered the earth, showing people how to grow vines and process the grapes for wine. We really like this guy’s work so we created a piece in his honor. Created from a mold of grapes, this vessel is a fun variation from your typical bottle.
- These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece.
- On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane.
- The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
- Approximately 17cm high and 10cm wide.
- Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
- Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
- For all of our candles and candle holders please blow out your candle before the wick touches the glass.
- Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.
When using your candle or candlestick holder, do not let the flame touch the glass. Blow the candle out once it gets close to the glass. Do not place your candle on a cool surface like marble. If the bottom of the hot candle comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Leave at least 1/2-cm of wax in the container to avoid cracking the bottom. Once you have finished burning your candle, hand wash with warm water and soap until the dried wax melts away. You now have a new La Soufflerie piece to use!